Welcome to IPMC 2020
The Largest Project Management Conference in Asia Pacific
30 November – 2 December 2020
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
The inaugural International Project Management Conference (IPMC) 2020 hosted by PETRONAS is an exclusive gathering of project management practitioners from Oil & Gas, New Energy, Building & Infrastructure, Maritime & Shipping and Digital.
IPMC 2020 aims to share cross-industry project management best practices, lessons learnt, cutting edge technologies, tools and processes that help deliver values beyond the delivery of the projects. The event will cover a variety of topics relevant to project management such as Leadership and Human Capital, Project HSSE and Quality, Project Contract and Commercial, Project Control and Monitoring, Project Stakeholder and Risk Management, Project Engineering and General Project Management.
The pilot edition of IPMC will be held from 30 November to 2 December 2020. Don’t miss your opportunity to learn from project management thought leaders, gurus and subject matter experts as they address the challenges and solutions for projects and beyond, in the new era.
CALL FOR PAPERS FOR THE INAUGURAL IPMC IS NOW OPEN!
Please email your abstracts to email@example.com by 16 MARCH 2020
Submit your abstracts on any of the conference topics below:
- Your submission is not limited to the topics above. You may also submit abstracts based on other topics in alignment with the theme “Beyond Projects – Embracing the New Era”.
- Submissions must be future-oriented thought pieces arising out of the current situation.
- The submission must include a clear illustration on how and where these solutions can be applied.
- Please include experiences and case studies specifying requirements, challenges, opportunities & best-practices.
- Abstracts should be not more than 600 words and must adhere to IPMC submission guidelines.
- Content should be technically correct and be of interest to a wide audience of organisational project management practitioners.
- Papers that are commercial in tone and/or intended to be promotional in nature will not be considered.
- Kindly use the template format as attached in the link above.
The committee will reach its decision for all accepted abstracts and notify all authors by early June 2020.
Presenters are responsible for their own registration of USD650 (RM2,700), accommodation and travel costs.
REGISTER NOW AS A CONFERENCE DELEGATE
For enquiries, please get in touch with our relevant personnel:
Office: +603 – 2171 3597
Mobile: +6012 – 342 2979
Office: +603 – 2171 3521
Mobile: +6017 – 872 4718
Office: +603 – 2171 3584
Mobile: +6011 – 1639 1809
Office: +603 – 2171 3584
Mobile: +6019 – 234 3332
Office: +603 – 2171 3589
Mobile: +6012 – 292 2851
Office: +603 – 2171 3564
Mobile: +6019 – 936 3646
For general enquiries please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org